On 12-13 October 2016 Entry Point North will be hosting the international ATSEP Workshop for the fourth time. This workshop aims to broaden the knowledge in ATSEP training, discuss the upcoming regulations and to share best practices amongst the various organisations around the world.
Selected highlights from the two days include:
- Mr Ken Engelstad from EASA will give an update on ATSEP Training upcoming regulations
- ATSEP training experiences will be presented by Albcontrol and Eltel in Sweden
- Challenges in the future – Remotely Operated Towers, presented by LFV
- Mrs Anne-Mette Petri will brief us about the news in ATSEP OJTI and Assessor training
- Mr Thorsten Wehe, Executive Secretary at IFATSEA, will give a presentation on “Training for the unexpected”
You can find the full event agenda click here
The workshop will take place at Entry Point North academy on day 1 (12 October) and will continue at Clarion Hotel Malmö Live on day 2 (13 October). The registrations to the workshop are closed now. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you wish to attend the workshop.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!