Join our competence pool Do you want to do something totally different?
Does working with people from diverse cultures appeal to you?
Would you like to share your knowledge with students and colleagues in different parts of the world?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, it sounds like you could play an important role in Entry Point North’s expanding competence pool.
Entry Point North is continually seeking to recruit talented people to work on assignments of varying duration at different locations around the world. Our specialist trainers and consultants are experts in the provision of a broad range of services internationally including:
- Eurocontrol CCC and ICAO compliant customised air traffic management, human factors or related training
- Top quality simulator training
- Professional simulator instructors and pseudo-pilot services
- Development of local airspace, airport and exercises for refresher, emergency and conversion training
- Other training and training management consultancy services for ANSPs, airports and other aviation-related organisations
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and have competencies within the areas of ATS education, safety, ATSEP training, auditing and Air Traffic Management.
Your assigned tasks might include the delivery of courses around the globe, either as a theoretical/practical instructor or as a course supervisor, alone or together with other Entry Point North staff. We will provide you with the necessary training skills and the knowledge needed to do the job.
If you are a team player who has what it takes to join the team of highly skilled professionals in our competence pool, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your application (CV and a covering letter). We look forward to receiving your application.