ATSEP Workshop 2018
Event date10 - 11 Oct 2018
We look back with great pleasure on the ATSEP workshop we have once again hosted in Malmö on 10 – 11 October 2018! It has been a valuable two-day event where international ATSEP professionals from over 20 organisations have shared and discussed the latest news, regulation updates, developments and best practices.
The agenda included:
- ATSEP Training around the world (all participants)
- ATSEP Regulation update, Q&A session (Mr. Ken Engelstad, ATM/ANS Expert, EASA)
- ATSEP Training from the Regulator perspective (Mr. Paul Kennedy, Manager Air Navigation Services Division, IAA)
- Workshop on regulation implementation
- Digitalisation and Automation in ATM/ANS – the way forward (Mr. Costas Christoforou, IFATSEA)
- Cyber Security (Mr. Patrik Solsten, Information Assurance Security Engineer, Combitech)
- Workshop on cyber security
- New Technology ATSEP – PEN services (Mr. Michael Rauff Hansen, Naviair)
- ATSEP training at IAA (Mr. David Winship, Head of Operational Engineering, IAA)
We would like to thank all participants for taking an active part in the workshop and we hope to see you at our next ATSEP Workshop.