Entry Point North continuously strives to improve its training services therefore customers’ opinion is essential. The valuable feedback consists of individual participants’ evaluation of a course, customer contact feedback on every course delivered and yearly customer satisfaction survey. Every participant, course and customer is important for us – we analyse the results carefully and make if necessary actions to improve, live up to or even exceed our customers’ expectations.
The annual Entry Point North’s customer satisfaction survey was performed during April-May this year collecting customers’ feedback on our training and services delivered during the last 12 months as well as to measure the overall satisfaction about Entry Point North. All our customers were invited to answer the web based survey.
Some of the key results of the customer satisfaction survey 2015:
- More than 9 of 10 of respondents evaluated the quality of services received as excellent and very good;
- More than 9 of 10 of respondents rated the overall satisfaction with Entry Point North as excellent and very good;
- More than 8 of 10 of respondents will definitely and very likely recommend Entry Point North to an industry colleague;
- More than 9 of 10 of the respondents recognise Entry Point North as a professional training provider and claim that we are quickly responding to clients’ requests;
- More than 8 of 10 of the respondents recognise Entry Point North as a flexible training provider and claim that it well understands the clients’ needs.
Generally the survey results have improved comparing to the 2014 survey.
Thanks to respondents for all the honest responses and valuable comments. We appreciate your feedback in our daily strive to continuously improve the value of the training and services delivered.