This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North AB, established in 2005, is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training, primarily educating Air Traffic Controllers. The headquarters of Entry Point North is located at Malmö Airport and attracts customers and students from all over Europe. Entry Point North has training sites in Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Denmark and Spain. You can read more at www.entrypointnorth.com.
At Entry Point North we work within a high tempo environment and our multicultural staff are represented by many different countries and languages. We are proud of this diversity that helps us meet the needs of the international market we are working in. To be successful in this position you will need to be able to work according to our values; to be brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
Entry Point North is looking for a Sourcing Coordinator who is ready to take off with us!
Role & responsibility In order to efficiently manage the varying fluctuations in workload and to quickly adapt to the needs and demands of our customers, Entry Point North has both a core group of staff with key competencies as well as a pool of external consultants and temporary employees. The Sourcing Coordinator will be responsible for the sourcing and assigning of temporary staff in order to manage high levels of production and to be able to deliver our full service portfolio. You will be working in cooperation with HR who constantly strive to maintain and update the information within the competence pool which you will use to find suitable candidates.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Take ownership of the various projects where we need to find external resources
- Search for suitable candidates
- Evaluate suppliers and consultants based on pre-determined selection criteria’s
- Build and maintain working relationships with suppliers and independent contractors
- Responsible for negotiating conditions with suppliers, consultants and short term employees
- Prepare agreements and contracts
- Responsible for all administration connected to short term staff
- Responsible for internal communication in regards to external human resources
The employment is permanent, starting as soon as possible. You will be based at our premises at Malmö Airport and report to Group HR Manager. The conditions of employment follow the general conditions of the collective agreement “Kommunikation” between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Civilekonomerna and SRAT. Travel time may come with this position.
- 2-3 years of recorded experience within administration and sourcing
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated and work independently to find solutions
- Detail oriented but with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Strong organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communications skills in English, both spoken and written
- Strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- No HR education or experience is required.
If you have further questions about this position, please contact Johanna Jonsson, Group HR Manager, email@example.com
. We do not accept any applications to the above contact. Please apply for this position no later than 19 March 2017.
This vacancy is closed, click here to see if we have any other vacancies and/or send us a open application.