This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North AB is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. In 2011 we established a subsidiary in Budapest, Hungary and from 2014 also a subsidiary in Shannon, Ireland. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over Europe. You can read more at www.entrypointnorth.com
At Entry Point North we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for a new System Specialist who is ready to take-off with us!
As a System specialist the responsibilities include to support, configure and implement our systems with focus on the simulator environment. The System specialist will work with IT-service, installation and configuration of the simulator environment in our offices at Malmö-Sturup, Shannon/Dublin (Ireland) and Budapest (Hungary).
Troubleshooting and support are a natural part of the daily work. This is a permanent, full time position that is based at Malmö Airport. We offer a position in an exciting international environment. As a System specialist you will work in the Systems Department with 11 co-workers and you will report to our IT Manager.
Who are you?
- You have at least three years of experience in various roles within the IT-field
- You have an academic degree in IT, preferably as a systems analyst or equivalent
- Proven experience in IT-service delivery
- Proven experience working in a structured way, for example with ITIL. ITIL-certificate is a merit
- The business language is English which is why you need a good spoken and written English knowledge
- This position will require you to travel. Travel time approximately 50-100 days a year
- If you have theoretical knowledge within air traffic control systems we see this as a merit
- You have knowledge of SharePoint, Exchange, AD, OSX, iOS, Windows and Windows Server
- You have the ability to build and maintain networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Your work style is flexible and can as easily be independent as in a work group environment.
As a person you are results driven, ambitious, analytical and responsible. Your attitude is characterized by flexibility, helpfulness and modesty.
The conditions of employment follows the general conditions of the collective agreement “Kommunikation” between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Civilekonomerna and SRAT.
If you have further questions about this position, please contact Martin Ekblad, IT Manager, +46 733 62 58 19.