This vacancy is closed: applying is no longer possible.
Entry Point North AB is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and it educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. In 2011 we established a subsidiary in Budapest, Hungary and from 2014 also a subsidiary in Shannon, Ireland. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, with customers and students all over Europe. You can read more about us at www.entrypointnorth.com
At Entry Point North we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
We are looking for a new Training & Operation Officer who is ready to take-off with us!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To oversee the planning and implementation of administrative internal assignments initiated by the T&O Director.
- Take part in various projects initiated by the T&O Director within the Training & Operation Department.
- Assist with administrative and personal support to the T&O Director.
- Assist with drafting, updating and simplifying T&O materials and working processes.
- Planning and arranging meetings.
You will report to our Training & Operation Director. This is a permanent, full time position that is based at Malmö Airport. There will be some travel included in this position.
We offer a varied position in an exciting international environment.
Who are you?
- You have an academic degree or other relevant education
- Advanced administrative knowledge with 2-3 years working experience
- The business language is English therefore you need to have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Able to travel and see this as an exciting part of work
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of the ATM industry is qualifying
Your work style is flexible and can as easily be independent as in a work group environment. As a person you are attentive, patient and responsible. Your attitude is characterized by flexibility, helpfulness and modesty.
You are organized, detail-oriented and capable of managing competing priorities and projects. You need to be proactive, able to adapt to quick changes and possess excellent time management skills.
The conditions of employment follows the general conditions of the collective agreement “Kommunikation” between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Civilekonomerna and SRAT.
If you have further questions about this position, please contact Miranda Bohlin, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for this position on our website under careers no later than May 20th, 2015.