Entry Point North Group holds personal data about data subjects such as employees, students/trainees, instructors, clients, suppliers and other individuals for a variety of business purposes. All personal data is treated with respect and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which includes adequate protection of personal data and limitation to business purposes only.
All information that can identify any individual such as, but not limited to: name, phone number, e-mail, assessment reports, CVs and photos.
Both legal and “legitimate interest” purposes for which personal data may be processed by the Entry Point North Group such as, personnel, administrative, financial, regulatory, payroll and business development purposes.
Business purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- Gathering information as part of oversight by regulatory bodies or regarding legal proceedings or requests
- Operational reasons such as ensuring that the Entry Point North Group processes, procedures and policies are adhered to
- Checking references, ensuring safe working practices, monitoring and managing staff, access to systems and facilities and staff absences, administration and assessments
- Monitoring records of persons undertaking or having undertaken training and establish and maintain a system for recording the professional qualification of staff. Instructor feedback, staff conduct and disciplinary matters
- Business marketing
- Improving services (customer, student and employee feedback)
The personal data is treated fairly and lawfully in accordance with individuals’ rights and by procedures laid down in Entry Point North Group’s GDPR Policy. Entry Point North Group retains personal data for no longer than necessary and thereafter the personal data is removed according to Entry Point North Group’s data retention plan.
Entry Point North Group has a legal obligation to retain records of employees, instructors, students and trainees.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our personal data processing.