To create a safe work and study environment, we always follow local restrictions and recommendations for that specific location. We also strive to have a continuous dialogue with our customer’s on how to best adjust our operation.
We take the following measures to address the operational safety in our facilities:
- We perform routine environmental cleaning and disinfection. We ensure thorough cleaning and disinfection of all frequently touched surfaces including classrooms, simulator rooms, social areas, kitchen and bathrooms.
- The number of social contacts in the academy is minimised through groups of students using different entrances, training and social areas, whenever it is possible.
- During the simulator training, we use every second position or ensure extra distancing measure are in place between them. In some locations we also use transparent covers between simulator training positions. Moreover, we provide each student and instructor with individual headsets.
- There are hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes available at several locations within the academy facilities. Everyone entering and leaving our facilities is asked to use hand sanitiser.
- All our students and staff are requested to stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as a cough, headache and/or a mild fever, until they recover.
- We still strongly encourage and fully support our employees to continue to work from home whenever feasible, meaning virtual meetings rather than physical ones.
- We minimise staff travel, meaning only the most critical business trips are allowed.
- External visits to Entry Point North facilities remain very limited and are subject to prior appointment and assessment.
- We have an ongoing risk assessment with adjusted actions to address the safety in our facilities and we fully follow the recommendations of national health agencies in each country where our academies are located.