The course is designed for training personnel who deliver classroom-based lessons and presentations. It equips the participants with the necessary knowledge, skills, competence, and confidence to become an effective Trainer, which improves the value of the training programmes they deliver.
After completing the course, the participants:
- Can plan, design, and deliver a training program.
- Know how adults learn and how to create a positive learning environment.
- Have the communication skills and competencies of an effective trainer.
The course duration is 4 days (with 9 or fewer students) or 5 days (with 10 or more students) but it can be prolonged depending on the customer’s request. The training is divided into theoretical classes, discussions, group work, practical exercises, and role-play exercises. The practical aspects of the course let the participants learn from each other by sharing their experiences and skills. Through an interactive programme, our experienced facilitator explores the elements that impact the effectiveness of a training session. Participants then deliver their own training session with feedback from our facilitator.
Content in brief
The course covers topics such as, but not limited to:
- Human Factors: adult learning theories, the importance of group dynamics, managing challenging behaviour in the learning environment, and the importance of communication skills.
- Classroom techniques: training structure, the purpose of syllabi, training event plan, defining learning objectives.
- Presentation technique training: the presentation concept, and tools and structures for preparing and creating presentations.
- Practical training: creating and delivering a lesson.
There are no prerequisites for taking part in this course.
Train The Trainer
- Download info
Request information about
Train The Trainer