This course is designed for student/trainee air traffic controllers, giving them knowledge and understanding of national site-specific operational procedures. Completing the course allows the participants to move on to Pre-on-the-Job Training.
After completion of this course, the students:
- Have knowledge and understanding of national regulations and procedures applicable to their area of operations.
- Have knowledge and understanding of site-specific operational procedures.
- Have knowledge, skills, and understanding in accordance with the specified training objectives as described in applicable training plans, unit training plan, and otherwise relevant documentation
We customise Transitional Training courses based on the client’s requirements and in cooperation with its training experts. The duration of this course is decided in co-operation with the customer. The course focuses on the theoretical and (if requested) practical events.
Content in brief
The content of the course is developed in co-operation with the customer.
- Completion of relevant Initial Training or equivalent.
- English language skills at ICAO level 4 or higher.
Click me for a PDF v1
- Initial Training
- English language skills at ICAO level 4 or higher
Request information about