AIRCRAFT AIRWORTHINESS AND AIR CARRIER CERTIFICATION
Course aim The aim of the course is to provide the knowledge and skills to manage aircraft certification and continuing airworthiness as per the current ICAO Annexes, regulations and requirements (FAA, JAA, EASA). This course is recommended for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA), Airline Managers and Airport Managers.
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Understand the ICAO SARPS, regulations and requirements for aircraft certification and continuing airworthiness
- Approve aircraft maintenance control, procedural manuals, maintenance programs and Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL)
Course overview The course duration is 5 days (40 hours) and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief Rules and documentation relating to the airworthiness of aircraft
Certificate of airworthiness
- Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
- Reliability program
- Continuous airworthiness documents
- Maintenance control manual
- Maintenance program
- Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL)
- Flight safety documents system
- Manuals, logs and records
- Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMO)
- Quality system
- Training programs
- Group exercise and debrief