CAA COMPLIANCE WITH ICAO STANDARDS AND RECOMMENDED PRACTICES (SARPS)
Course aim The aim of the course is to provide the knowledge on how to develop a state aviation legal and regulatory reform project management plan, for civil aviation authorities. This course is recommended for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and other aviation regulation organisations.
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Develop the structure of the Civil Aviation Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Determine national policies that will affect the Civil Aviation Legal and Regulatory Framework.
- The course duration is 5 days (40 days) and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- Developing a State aviation legal and regulatory reform project management plan, defining its terms of reference and determining project requirements
- Monitoring time, quality and cost performance during the legal and regulatory reform project execution
- Managing change and gaining the support of key stakeholders, and communicating project progress
- Managing a project team through a better understanding of the project manager's role
- Different model civil aviation laws and regulations