CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITIES (CAA) AND AIR NAVIGATION SERVICE PROVIDERS (ANSP)
Course aim The course aim is to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge required to improve customer relationship management (CRM) and customer service. The course is designed for Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) and Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA).
Course objectives Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop customer satisfaction and comparative customer value strategies
- Create and manage a customer service plan
Course overview The course duration is 5 days (40 hours) and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- Customer service management issues
- Managing and measuring ANS performance
- Planning a customer service operation
- Developing customer service strategies
- Team work exercises