Course aim The course addresses qualified ATM managers and personnel. The aim of the course is to provide the course participants with a good knowledge in ICAO Doc 9854 Global ATM Operational Concept and a detailed knowledge of ICAO Doc 9965 FF-ICE - Flight and Flow Information for a Collaborative Environment.
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants have:
- Detailed knowledge of the purpose, objective and scope of FF-ICE
- Good knowledge of ICAO Doc 9854 Global ATM Operational Concept from 2005
- Familiarity with ICAO Doc 9882 Manual on ATM System Requirement and ICAO Doc 9883 Manual of Global Performance of the Air Navigation System and the dependencies between them
Course overview The duration of the course is 4 days. The course consists of theoretical lessons, discussions and operational scenarios and it is delivered by professional international instructors. The course can be delivered at any of our training sites or at client’s premises.
Prerequisites ATM background
Content in brief
- ICAO Doc 9965 FF-ICE – Flight and Flow Information for a Collaborative Environment – its purpose, objectives and scope
- Motivation behind the development of a new concept for the FF-ICE
- The participants, the milestones and the mechanisms in FF-ICE
- ICAO Doc 9854 Global ATM Operational Concept from 2005
- ICAO Doc 9882 Manual on ATM System Requirement
- ICAO Doc 9883 Manual of Global Performance of the Air Navigation System
Photo: LFV, Kenneth Hellman