MANAGEMENT OF AVIATION FACILITATION
Course aim The aim of the course is to provide the knowledge on the crucial areas of airport access control, security regulations, and terminal and perimeter security with the aim to provide a secure, seamless and efficient “end-to-end” passenger experience. This course is recommended for Airline supervisory staff, National control agencies (Immigration, Customs, Border Police), Duty officers (government, airport and airline) and Airport operators.
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Accelerate passenger and freight processing while reducing organizational costs
- Interpret national obligations within international agreements
- Understand the regulatory framework of aviation authorities
- Identify emerging trends in legal and illegal migration
Course overview The course duration is 5 days and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- Regulatory framework of facilitation – ICAO, Chicago Convention, Annex 9
- Implementing effective passenger, personnel and baggage screening approaches
- Implementing a Security Management Systems (SeMS)
- Understanding requirements of reduced mobility passengers
- Terminal and perimeter security
- Threat and risk assessment at airports
- Emerging trends in legal and illegal migration
- Detecting fraudulent documents and the role of governments