PLANNING AND STRATEGIC DIRECTION IN CIVIL AVIATION
Course aim The aim of the course is to improve the participants' skills in civil aviation strategic management, master planning and operational planning. This course is recommended for the Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA), Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP).
Course objectives Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the strategic responsibilities of Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA), Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP)
- Create strategic major plans such as Master Plans for Civil Aviation, Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers
Course overview The course duration is 5 days (40 hours) and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- Strategic management and planning principles for civil aviation
- Vision, mission, and value statements
- Strategic responsibilities of officials and executives
- Master plans as tools for long term planning, for Civil Aviation Authorities, airports and Air Navigation Service Providers
- Formulation of a 5-year strategy
- Strategic analysis techniques including SWOT
- Operational planning