QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (QMS) FOR CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITIES (CAA) AND AIR NAVIGATION SERVICE PROVIDERS (ANSP)
Course aim The aim of the course is to provide the participants with the knowledge necessary to implement quality management, improve customer service and safety. The course is designed for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP).
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Apply quality management and customer service principles for Civil Aviation Authorities and Air Navigation Service Providers
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 model and ISO 9000 series standards
- Create a quality culture and know how to assure and audit for quality
Course overview The course duration is 5 days (40 hours) and it is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- ICAO recommendations on ANS quality and safety assurance
- JAA and FAA quality management standards
- Air Navigation System Model for quality management and customer service
- Quality culture and principles
- Quality costs and process efficiency
- Quality and service policies
- Integration of other management standards to a quality management system
- ISO 9001:2000 model and ISO 9000 series standards
- Quality and service audits
- Customer service standards