STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT FOR CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITIES (CAA)
Course aim The aim of the course is to provide the latest in strategic planning for Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and benefit from comprehensive case studies. This course is recommended for middle to senior managers in Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA).
Course objectives After completing the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Apply the concepts and principles of strategic planning in a civil aviation context
- Develop CAA strategic policy, documentation and communication
- The course duration is 5 days (40 hours). The course is available as a classroom or in-company course.
Prerequisites There are no prerequisites for this course.
Content in brief
- How to improve the civil aviation business planning processes and respond to critical events.
- How to link policy, strategy and develop a robust implementation plan
- Stakeholder management
- Case studies